Once the concert started, they sang songs such as 'Jingle Bells', 'I'm a little Snowman', 'Alouette' and 'Frère Jacques'. It was fun 90 minutes of songs and good eats afterwards. Even some of the parents (well, the mom's) got up and sang for the kids and other parents (Mama Trish and I sang 'Deck the Halls').
Blogging along with Keegan, Joshua & Connolly on their Triplet Travels!
Friday, December 11, 2009
School Christmas Concert 2009
Keegan, Josh & Connolly were in their first Christmas concert today. They sang a bunch of songs and did so great. They were front & centre, and they didn't seem to mind one bit. Keegan stood up and sang by himself 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' before the concert started to entertain the parents while we waited. A few other kids sang some of their favourite songs as well.
Once the concert started, they sang songs such as 'Jingle Bells', 'I'm a little Snowman', 'Alouette' and 'Frère Jacques'. It was fun 90 minutes of songs and good eats afterwards. Even some of the parents (well, the mom's) got up and sang for the kids and other parents (Mama Trish and I sang 'Deck the Halls').


Once the concert started, they sang songs such as 'Jingle Bells', 'I'm a little Snowman', 'Alouette' and 'Frère Jacques'. It was fun 90 minutes of songs and good eats afterwards. Even some of the parents (well, the mom's) got up and sang for the kids and other parents (Mama Trish and I sang 'Deck the Halls').
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- hockey (1)
- make a wish canada (1)
- make a wish foundation (1)
- make a wish southern alberta (1)
- NHL (1)
- nhl jets (1)
- winnipeg jets (1)
1 comment:
Great job KJ&C!! Sounds like you all had a blast and entertained the crowds!! Way to go!
Post a Comment