Saturday, March 27, 2010

Who needs snow to sled?

On Saturday morning, while Steve was at work, I took Keegan, Josh & Connolly out in our extended backyard (aka: the big field behind our house) to kick the soccer ball around. We had been out there about 20 minutes when the kids whose family had just moved in to the house across the back lane came out with their cardboard boxes to ride down the hill.

Needless to say my five-minute warning to go back home for lunch turned into a 30-minute sledding session. We went back out after Steve got home from work and got some pictures of the boys sledding, as well as few videos. The best pics & video are below.

*Side note: The family that just moved in coincidently lived 3 houses down from us at our previous address*.



We LOVE our extended backyard...













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nature has provided KJ&C with a built-in, mega slide in their own backyard? Man, I'd probably never go inside if I had that in my backyard! Lucky boys...they have their own amusement park at home.

BM4E, J :o)