So we fixed it...all ready for Grade 3 in two weeks. And I'd say their hockey helmets will fit a little better now :)
Blogging along with Keegan, Joshua & Connolly on their Triplet Travels!
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow!!
It's that time of year again when KJ&C's hair gets to the unmanageable point. They've been complaining about knots in their hair while brushing, and their hair has taken a beating this summer with all the swimming they've been doing.
So we fixed it...all ready for Grade 3 in two weeks. And I'd say their hockey helmets will fit a little better now :)
So we fixed it...all ready for Grade 3 in two weeks. And I'd say their hockey helmets will fit a little better now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- hockey (1)
- make a wish canada (1)
- make a wish foundation (1)
- make a wish southern alberta (1)
- NHL (1)
- nhl jets (1)
- winnipeg jets (1)

No comments:
Post a Comment