Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Day at the Farm

Thanks to an awesome birthday present, Keegan, Josh & Connolly experienced a fun day of farming this weekend. We took the boys to Butterfield Acres Farm where they got to canoodle with the goats, rabbits, horses, donkeys, sheep and even baby chicks.

We came home with a little dirt on our clothes and poop on our shoes, but it was a fun morning for all of us. We're hoping the boys will be ready to try the pony rides before the season is out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to be together with animals. I always wanted to go to the Calgary Zoo, but haven't gone yet.

---Steve, this is Betty, do you still remember me? No? Oh I'm so sad....ha! Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

I remember......"what-so la"......

Hope all is well at your new job......boys say hi!

Steve