Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fun in the Sun with Daddy and Friends

Ring around the Rosey... We all fall down...
Daddy's got the water gun...
The Boys get ready to soak Daddy...

Run Daddy, Run... Connolly decides he needs to soak Daddy even more...
A relaxing ride in the wagon...
Then rides on Daddy's shoulders...


Playing with Dana, Braden and Jean-Christophe...




What's that, Daddy?...
It's a LadyBug...
Supper in the Fort...

Time to get dizzy...Hold on tight...


Why is the world spinning?...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw Tom Cruise in the swimming pool! Hoho!!!

It's gonna be scorching weather these days, so better take more UV protection cream for the kids before you go for camping. I went to Banff last Saturday, and Lake Louise, the color of the water is so green that we almost took it as man-made----I mean, like dumping green paint into the water. I like it.

I still cannot tell who is Keegan, who's Josh and who's Connolly. Can you tell me an easy way to tell?