Monday, October 6, 2008

Mr. Men

There are times when I still see Keegan, Josh & Connolly as these little kids who are dependent on us for everything. But then it's days like this past Sunday, as I watched the three of them run around the church building with Peyton that I realized they are practically grown up.

Ok, I know they're only 3-1/2 years old, but where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday that I was on maternity leave with my 4 good friends Kari, Buffy, Michelle and Kara who also had kids (between us we had 6 boys and 1 girl) in 2005.

It's such a cliche, but they do grow up so fast. I don't think I've blinked that many times!!!

Modelling shirts from Auntie Jie...


Modelling the crocheted cardigans Auntie Jie made...This is October 2008


...This is May 2006

1 comment:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

o my goodness. You have beautiful boys!
Hello from T E X A S