Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 - Emersed in the Rockies

The sentiment 'the time is now' has hit home hard lately and it's how we seem to be living these days...taking in every moment with the boys that we can.

So we took an impromptu trip to Radium for the Thanksgiving long weekend to soak in the hot springs and enjoy the beauty of God's masterpiece setting, the Rocky Mountains. I witness the beauty of the Rockies every day on my drive to work, but WOW!!! The pictures we took do not do them any justice.

We stayed in the Radium Lodge overlooking the hot springs and spent out time in the springs, at the petting zoo in Fairmont, (which we have not been to since 2002 when we took my niece Isabelle there with my brother & sister-in-law) and lunching in Golden.

It was a great weekend; definitely one of thanksgiving.


Here is a preview of the pictures we took. At the end of the preview pics, you will find a link to all our pictures...

The Radium Hot Springs...

On our way to Fairmont...


'Funtasia' Petting Zoo in Fairmont...
The sun setting on the Rockies...

You can find the rest of our Radium pictures
HERE

1 comment:

Arnold Quads said...

I had to comment. My husband and I went on our honeymoon up there. I am so jealous. Isn't that some of the most beautiful country in the world? We stayed in Banff and then went up to fairmont. Awesome. your kids are adorable!

fellow HOM mom

maureen