Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Disney Picture Finale

Here are the remainder of the pictures from our Disney Christmas. These are all the pics that Mama Sherry took for us. She captured things we didn't get, including the boys awesome day at Legoland, which was the day Steve & I were at Universal Studios.

It's great to have so many pictures. It will be hard for the boys, and us, to forget anything we did. Plus, did I mention the 3 hours of video!!!!

#1: Through the eyes of the other camera - Disney '08

#2: Through the eyes of the other camera - Disney '08

#3: Through the eyes of the other camera - Disney '08

#4: Through the eyes of the other camera - Disney '08


And...coming soon...KJ&C will be going to build their own bears, courtesy of Isabelle, Catriona, Uncle Ronan & Auntie Suzanne


1 comment:

Anne said...

I discovered your blog through the 'next blog' function, and I had to stop and look over your blog entries for a while - your kids are so adorable!