Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Future of the NHL

Sedin Twins WHO????
Keegan, Josh & Connolly started a 9-week skating class on January 10th. They were so excited to get out on the ice and they had a great time.

Their teacher Eric, called out the names of those in his class and said 'I need the Gamble boys', then looking over at us, pointed at KJ&C and said 'and I'm assuming it's you three'. Too funny, but pretty obvious when the boys were dressed, head to toe, identical!! LOL

There is only 6 in the class, so the boys get lots of help from Eric. In the first class they learned to get up by themselves and lift their skates off the ice to 'march'. Of course, there was quite a bit of falling, but KJ&C enjoyed learning. The first time Josh fell though, he insisted he needed a band-aid on his bum. So cute.

We are looking forward to watching them progress over the next 8 weeks.






















2 comments:

Jen Mooney said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love the ones of the three of them all in a row. I guess I'm partial :). I wonder if ours will play hockey? Not my favorite sport to deal with but if they want to we will. And I expect they'll want to. They'll have seen every flames game played in their lifetime :). Have fun and thanks for posting the pics!

Mathews6Pack said...

Your boys are so cute!! I just now read your comment on our blog from Christmas! I am so bad about updating our blog. That is awesome you took them to Disneyland. WE LOVE Disney World! We've already taken the girls- once when I was pregnant, at 10 months old and again this past September at 19 months old. It is a ton of work, but we all love the mouse! Happy New Year. Misty Mathews