Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What a Trip!

Home Sweet Home.

We are home after an amazing 16-day vacation to British Columbia, where we hung out on beaches, in our friends' backyards and by the pool & park at our campground. I don't think I've ever taken as many pictures on vacation as I did during this one. Well, maybe our 13-day vacation to Disneyland in 2008 will rival in the number of pictures taken. Either way...loads & loads of pictures. And videos too of course.

I'll post a few teaser pics below with the links to the albums on my Facebook page and I've uploaded all the videos (short ones, I promise) on Keegan, Josh & Connolly's YouTube Channel 'Triplet Travels'.

I don't need to go into detail about our vacation. The pictures & videos speak for themselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos:
KJ&C's Triplet Travels

Pictures:
Album #1 - Christina Lake/Vancouver Island (these were taken with my blackberry)

Album #2 - Christina Lake/Vancouver Island (these were taken w/ our digital camera)

And the teaser pics: