As you've seen in previous blogs, we've been out camping 3 times since the May long weekend and we are about to embark on a 2-week long camping vacation to Christina Lake & Vancouver Island. We are very excited. This trip has been planned since last August. KJ&C are especially excited to get to play at the beach, go on a big boat and play with new & old friends.
First off though, the boys are looking forward to spending some time with their cousins Laurel, Ashley & Heather, as well as Auntie Keltie & Mama Sherry, who will arrive in Calgary very late tonight. It will be a busy weekend of catching up on everything that's happened since they saw each other last in Mexico, December 2009 for the cousins. I'm sure they'll sleep soundly for the next few nights :)
This blog will be quiet for the next 3 weeks or so while we are away, but I promise to fill it with pictures & video of our vacation, as well as the boys visit with their cousins when I get a chance.
In the meantime, have a wonderful summer wherever you are.

1 comment:
Sorry about your summer weather! I just can't get over that hail ya'll got. Poor Kari and Jordan had lots of damage, I hope ya'll didn't!
Anyway, I'm not sure if you are helping organize Drew's day, but if so here is my email if you need anything designed as far as magnets, fliers, etc.
lauramstaples@gmail.com
Post a Comment